Friday, June 25, 2010

Fri, June 24 - gw

Temps - Low 50's to High 70's, skies clear early going cloudy during the mid afternoon

Another great riding day; but for a few kinks. Pearse forgot to charge his two way radio battery so we had to wait until he charged up this morning. Then I figured out that I did the same thing. We are both charging batteries right now.

We departed Cochrane and headed for Banff, Lake Louise, and ended up in Jasper at the Tonquin Inn for our acomodations for the nite. Since I couldn't talk with anyone, I peeled off from the group and went into Banff. What a neat little town. It has alot of the quaint stores with the hint of the ski area. Very nice. I then moved on to Lake Morain and then to Lake Louise. As it happened, I saw the other guys bikes in the parking lot and hooked back up with them for the last 130 miles into Jasper. Next site was the Icefield area - got pretty chilly, but then warmed up for the last 20 miles into Jasper. Tomorrow we head for Dawson Creek.

Pearse lost some Zen today. Hopefully he is back in form tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment